If your website is properly optimized for sales & conversions, you will then drastically increase your leads and sales. If your website or landing page is not optimized for conversions, we can help you with that also.
In a nutshell, this is what my personalized pay per click management programs will do for you:
1. I’ll increase your website traffic with highly targeted, relevant prospects while eliminating all wasted spend in your campaigns. I focus on increasing your revenues and your return on investment (ROI).
2. I analyze and optimize your conversion path to increase your conversion rate. This increases your leads from paid ads. I also test to continue increasing leads throughout the campaign.
4. I take the information gleaned from your PPC advertising and give you researched options to optimize your website for higher sales, better natural SEO, increased relevant web presence and ROI. I can also implement this work for you.
5. You receive direct attention and dedication from myself. I take increasing your sales personally and manage your PPC account as if it were my own. I’ve spent over $100,000 of my own personal money on Google Adwords very profitably.
Where I Stand Out -vs- The Competition
• You receive full access and control of your ad accounts. You also own the work we do for you.
• You receive excellent 24/7 reporting. You see your true return on investment.
• No contracts. We offer month to month PPC management programs.
• Your account is not managed by entry level employees. I manage your campaigns personally and have spent over 100K of my own money profitably in PPC since 2005.
• No “cookie cutter” approach to your campaign build or monthly optimization. Your campaigns are customized to make you stand out and “convert” higher than your competition.
• I focus on getting you a solid return on investment from the very first time we speak. If I do not see that a campaign would be profitable for you, I tell you up front.
Hidden Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC) Benefits
Not only is Adwords & PPC marketing an excellent way to attract instant, targeted traffic & sales to your website, it’s ideal for tracking and split testing different offers and landing pages you create on your website.
This gives you the power to adjust your pages & marketing campaigns for higher sales conversion and success.
I will also test exact buying keywords with PPC and find the highest converting and profit terms. Then we can optimize your website & specific landing pages for those keywords in organic search.
There are many other benefits we will use your PPC campaigns to exploit.
Even if you are getting good natural traffic to your website already, you can still increase your sales & profits by implementing Google Adwords and pay per click advertising.
If you could increase your sales with great return on investment… why wouldn’t you?
Fact: Over 50% of Google searches with “high commercial intent” click Adwords ads. Google knows this and we prove this to our clients.
Creating Highly Profitable Adwords & PPC Campaigns
Many business owners avoid Adwords simply because they’ve either been burned in the past by paying a lot of money for little results, or they just don’t know how to create profitable Adwords campaigns.
Whether you’re a business owner brand new to Adwords, you’ve had little success with pay per click, or are seeking someone to profitably manage your pay per click marketing campaigns, I’d like to help you do it right.
I’ve seen revenue increases of over 600% just by implementing Adwords advertising and, I’ve personally spent over $100,000 on Google Adwords… Very profitably.
Bottom line: when Adwords is set up right, it is profitable. Highly profitable.
If you are not using Google Adwords -or- you are managing your own Adwords campaigns… chances are you are leaving a lot of money on the table.
Profitable PPC Campaigns all come down to five important factors:
- Proper Account Structure & Set Up – Your Adwords & PPC accounts should be set up following the 80/20 rule. This enables you to see your most profitable terms & ads and focus on them. This brings in the highest profits and also gives you the needed information to optimize your website & pages even further for SEO.
- The Right Keywords – If you target broad keywords like ‘pencils’ in your pay per click marketing campaigns, it’s no wonder you aren’t achieving any results. The right keywords matter because it makes all the difference in attracting the right prospects to your website. We will complete detailed keyword and competition research to insure you get the right visitors… prospects that want to buy your product or service.
- Quality Matters – Few business owners know this, but Google actually gives each keyword a Google Quality Score based on many points within your account and website. This is important because the better your score is, the less you will pay per click. You could be paying too much for clicks right now simply because you have a low Google Quality Score.
- Conversion Optimized Landing Pages – The page your prospect lands on from your Adwords ad needs to accomplish gaining the conversion you wish ie: phone call, opting in for a free report, a contact request, etc. Your pages also need to be very relevant to the search terms/phrases you are bidding in Adwords. This helps again with quality score, lower cost per click and increased ad impression share.
- Conversion Tracking & Testing – You’ll never create a profitable pay per click marketing campaign unless you make tracking and testing a priority. You need to know which of your ads convert and which ads don’t, or else you’ll empty your bank account instead of making a huge profit.
You Can Succeed With PPC
With proper Google Adwords & PPC Management, you’ll have instant online ads & extremely targeted traffic to increase your website sales immediately. Your PPC costs will not be costs, but investments.
Question: If you could put $1 in a machine & know every time you pulled the handle you’d get $3, would you do it? The key is proper set up & management.
Get a Free Adwords & PPC Management Evaluation, Adwords Advice and Your Questions Answered:
If you’re ready to learn more about pay per click marketing (PPC), you’re ready to implement your first campaign, or you need someone to help manage your existing PPC efforts profitably, I would like to offer you a free 30 minute PPC meeting.
If you are currently running Adwords or other PPC campaigns, I will give you a free PPC optimization evaluation to increase your sales & lower your PPC costs. If I feel we cannot help you see the significant gains you are looking for, I will tell you.
*There will be no pressure sales or obligation. However, I do not accept all new clients or projects. An initial meeting will help us both see if we are a “good fit.”
During our meeting, we can discuss your PPC concerns and questions. I’ll also give you an initial evaluation of what PPC marketing can possibly do for your business. Not all businesses will benefit from Adwords or other PPC… but most will. If I do not truly see where you can increase your sales & profits with PPC, you will know at the end of the call.
Schedule your FREE Adwords & PPC management meeting on my 24 hour online calender by clicking the button below:
P.S. Here is a review from one of my Adwords clients:
To your success!
Serving: Boise Idaho, Nampa, Eagle, Meridian, Caldwell, Garden Valley, McCall, Cascade, Donnelly, New Meadows, Weiser, Council, Cambridge, Payette, Ontario, Horseshoe Bend, Idaho City & all Boise Idaho metro surrounding areas. Northeast & Southeast Oregon: La Grande (Union & Wallowa County), Baker City, Pendleton, Nyssa, Ontario & Vale.
Also Serving: The entire United States & Beyond…